Delivery/ Shipping Info
We aim to ship your order as quick and safely as possible with all parcels tracked and traced. We ship to all addresses nationwide including Po Boxes. Most orders within Auckland, and the North Island will be delivered within 2 to 5 working days. Most other orders within New Zealand will be delivered within 2 to 7 working days. If we can only partially fill your order, we will ship the items we have available and then will email you to arrange a refund for missing items.
Our Shipping costs are:
If you live in Auckland:
- Local delivery within Auckland (except Heavy and Bulky or to Waiheke Island - see options below.): $5.50
- Heavy and Bulky: $10.00
- Extra Heavy and Bulky: $18.00
- Waiheke Region is: $35
If you live in the North Island:
- Delivery to the North Island Excluding Auckland (except Heavy and Bulky items): $8.00
- North Island Rural $12.00
- Heavy and Bulky: $18.00
- Extra Heavy and Bulky: $28.00
If you live in the South Island:
- Delivery to the South Island (except Heavy and Bulky Items): $14.00
- Heavy and Bulky: $25.00
- Extra Heavy and Bulky: $40.00
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Estimated delivery to Australia (excluding rural address and Heavy and Bulky parcel): $30 NZD
Heavy and Bulky (including but not limited to canvas, easels, large boards and papers) or multiple parcels will have a higher cost as shown above.
If this error comes up at checkout, it simply means your shopping cart exceeds our maximum weight for shipping. You have two options:
- Remove some of the items and make a 2nd order.
- Contact email@example.com for a quote. We’d be more than happy to help.
ArtSupplies.co.nz has the right to revoke any Shipping to any locations subject to price. We will offer a full refund or a refund of the shipping costs for the buyer to organise their own shipping.
By placing an order for delivery with ArtSupplies.co.nz you consent that ArtSupplies.co.nz will provide your email address and/or mobile number to our courier service provider to enable that courier service to update you with parcel notifications. Parcel notifications allow you to track where your parcel is in the delivery process.